Roxy 7th Birthday, Roxy Cinema
Roxy 7th Birthday
We want to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone who’s ever visited The Roxy; whether you were simply grabbing a coffee, watching a movie, dining in Coco at the Roxy, or attending one of our $1 Mystery Screenings, Festival’s, Premier’s, Eat The Film’s, Heels & Reel’s, High teas or any one of our other spectacular events! It’s people like you who help us to keep the magic alive, and have given us the greatest gift of all enabling us to proudly announce our 7th birthday!
Follow these two simple steps for a chance to win:
Step 1: LIKE AND FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE:
Step 2: LIKE OUR ‘HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY ROXY’ POST:
You can gain extra entries by sharing the post, and you can enter as many times as you like.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Roxy Cinema reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these Terms & Conditions at any time for any reason without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition description or these rules.
2. Entry into the competition is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
3. The Prize is as follows: Winner will be entitled to one film ticket, per day, for 364 (excluding Christmas Day) days. This will be valid to the winner from the start and finish date specified by The Roxy Cinema in the competition description. Prize is subject to availability, usual booking criteria applies. Redemption of prize is subject to standard guidelines and rules of the Films, Videos, and Publications Classification Act 1993. Prize is not valid for entry into any special screenings or film screening presented or hosted by an external party at The Roxy Cinema; e.g. NZIFF and Documentary Edge.
4. The potential winner will be named on The Roxy Cinema’s Facebook page and within the time specified in the competition description.
5. Claims for the prize must be made within seven days by contacting The Roxy Cinema at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to claim the prize within this timeframe may result in the selection of an alternate winner. The Roxy Cinema is not responsible for any late, incomplete or misdirected communication in the process of the potential winner claiming the prize.
6. In the event the potential winner is ineligible or disqualified to claim the prize for any reason, the potential winner shall forfeit the prize and the prize shall be redrawn.
7. The Roxy Cinema reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time. Redemption of prize is subject to availability and excludes any day the building is closed to the public
8. The Prize is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and all components of the prize must be taken together. Unused components of the prize cannot be accumulated or carried forward under any circumstances.
9. The Competition is open to all New Zealand residents over the age of 18 except any employees or owners/directors (and their immediate families) of The Roxy Cinema and any other agencies associated with the competition. The Roxy Cinema reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all competitors.
10. By entering the competition, competitors warrant that all information submitted by them is true.
11. The Roxy Cinema reserves the right to disqualify any competitor if it has reasonable grounds to believe the competitor has breached any of these terms and conditions.
12. Only one entry per person will be valid.
13. Competitors must “like” the The Roxy Facebook page and “like” and “comment” on the competition notice on Facebook to be eligible. Additional entries into the competition may be obtained by sharing the post, and “liking” Coco at The Roxy FB page.
14. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the competition description.
15. The Winner’s name, hometown and photograph may be used for publicity purposes in all media by The Roxy Cinema.
16. Privacy: The Roxy Cinema respects privacy rights under the Privacy Act 1993 and is required to comply with the privacy principles in respect of the collection of personal information from individuals.
17. Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
18. Facebook: All Competitors acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
19. To the full extent permitted by law, Facebook nor The Roxy Cinema will be liable to any competitor in respect of any claim whatsoever including but not limited to for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by any competitor as a result of or in connection with the competition or by reason of the utilisation or application of any prize won in the competition.
20. The winner is responsible for any taxes and any costs or expenses associated with the receipt of the prize.
a) Maximum value of prize $7098