Terms & Conditions, Roxy Cinema
Terms & Conditions
SALE OF MOVIE TICKETS
Concession prices are offered for the following: Emergency services, nurses, teachers, and charity volunteers upon ID.
The other tickets (not adults) in Family Packages are always Child Tickets.
Roxy Cinema reserves the right to change, modify, limit or cancel any of the prices at any time without notice.
Tuppence Tuesday excludes HFR Sessions, Public Holidays, Special Events and Premieres.
REFUNDS FOR TICKET SALES
The Roxy Cinema realise that circumstances can change, so we have a refund policy that we believe is fair for both you and us. In most cases we still have to pay the distributor and third party booking fees, so the earlier you can give us notice of a cancellation and refund request, the easier it is for us to be able to help. We do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
More than 24 hours notice before your film screens - If you give us more than 24 hours notice that you can't make the film we will transfer your tickets to another screening or provide a monetary Roxy Cinema voucher for the ticket price (excluding booking and credit card fees) that can be used within 12 months.
Less than 24 hours notice before your film screens but prior to film star time - If you give us less than 24 hours notice that you cannot make the film we will transfer your tickets to another screening which is currently on sale, subject to availability and less any booking and credit card fees.
The film has commenced - Once a film has commenced its scheduled start time, no refunds, transfers or exchanges for vouchers will be given.
Held unpaid bookings - We reserve the right to release for sale any bookings made that have not been paid for within 10 minutes of the films scheduled start time.
If there are extenuating circumstances please contact us.
1. You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you "as is" and the site may contain errors, inaccuracies or some faults and may not be complete or up-to-date. Roxy Cinema nor its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
2. This site is created for and controlled by Roxy Cinema. Your use of this site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Disputes arising from your use of this site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand. Roxy Cinema makes no representations that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside of New Zealand. If you access this site from outside New Zealand, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.
3. Roxy Cinema either owns or has the right to use the intellectual property rights with respect to this website and its content. Unless otherwise stated the material published within this website is the copyright of Roxy Cinema or one of the operators of the products and services promoted on this website. The material published within this website may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written permission of Roxy Cinema.
4. Roxy Cinema is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
5. No pricing or product description shown on this website or in any downloadable attachment is legally binding.
6. Roxy Cinema is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in other internet sites including those linked to the Roxy website. Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites.
7. Privacy: We may use information you provide us for internal record keeping, marketing, market research and in improve our services. We will never sell your information. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.